GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(Please read these important terms and conditions carefully and thoroughly to avoid any misunderstanding)
1. Rates quoted are not guaranteed unless finalized.
2. Charges are subject to change until they are finalized.
3. Before ticketing, please double-check the passenger’s name, flight details, fare rates, and any other restrictions.
4. Reservation, booking, and Airline tickets are non-refundable, non-rebookable, non-endorsable, and non-reroutable once finalized.
5. The passport must be valid for at least six (6) months at the time of departure, and the passenger names must match to those in the passport.
6. Please make sure you have the right visas for your travel
7. If medical certificates are required, be sure you have these.
8. It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that all travel documents such as passport, visa, and health certificates are met. Failure to meet these standard travel requirements will result in inconveniences and costs to passengers.
9. Please check in at least 4 hours before your departure.
10. The times displayed on the tickets are based on each city’s local time.
11. Not all airlines or flight types get points.
12. We are not liable for or guarantee any mileage point accumulation.
13. Even if your reservation is confirmed, the carrier cannot guarantee you a specific seat notwithstanding its best efforts to satisfy your seating requests or advance seat selection.
14. Any other restrictions should be checked with the airlines or on the itinerary invoice or ticket copy.
15. Aron Star Travel & Tours is not responsible for any delays, cancellations, or changes in airline travel schedules that may influence guests’ onward bookings, itineraries, or subsequent flights.
16. All government employees must secure travel clearance from their respective offices.
17. The hotel’s standard procedure is to collect incidental charge deposits upon check-in. The hotel deposit (which varies depending on the hotel) can be paid in cash or with a credit card. If it is not used, it will be returned at the time of checkout.
18. Aron Star Travel & Tours is not responsible if guests fail to clear immigration, as this is beyond our control. As a result, there are no refunds for any tours or service costs.
19. Acts of God, insurgency, tourist acts, civil unrest, any act, decree, or order of any government authority, labor disputes, or any other factor beyond our control will not hold Aron Star Travel & Tours, the hotel, or the airline liable for any delays or failure to provide services.
20. Availability is subject to change after booking confirmation. Changes may occur at any time without notice.
BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE FOR EACH PASSENGER (based on business and economy class only)
- Check-In Baggage
* Long-Haul / International Transpacific : Two or one piece(s) of 50 pounds each (20ft.x20ft.x20).
* Short-Haul / Asia Region : One piece of 10 to 20 kilograms.
- Hand-carry Baggage
- One piece with 15 pounds (Size: 9inch x14inch x 22inch)
- Free Hand-carry Items
- Laptop/Camera/Few reading materials.
- Fully collapsible stroller or pushcart or carrying basket for the infant passenger only.
- Fully collapsible wheelchair or cane for incapacitated passenger only.
NOTE: The baggage allowances listed above are for informational purposes only and are at the sole discretion of the airline. We make no assurances about the accuracy of the information provided. For any further questions about your products, articles, and luggage, please contact the airlines or visit their websites.